Debt Eliminator Program
An educational 12-week program that teaches you an organized, easy-to-learn system for paying down debt that won’t ruin your credit rating.
- How to create and maintain a suitable monthly spending plan
- Money management skills
- Financial education you can put to use right away
- Within the Member Area, review past webinars, tips, and tricks and access easy-to-use
spreadsheets, workbooks, charts, etc.
- Exercises for each lesson with examples and clearly laid-out forms
- At any time, you may contact me via email for questions and comments
- Quarterly one-on-one phone or Skype calls to keep you on track
The following topics are covered within the 12-week coaching cycle:
- Welcome call
A warm introduction and overview followed by a discussion of your present situation.
- Past Spending Patterns Evaluated
A time period is identified and your spending is reviewed using debit & credit card receipts as well as fixed costs.
- Life Goal and Discovery Process
Experience has proven that changes are easier to make if important life goals are motivating them. Written exercises help you explore or re-discover your goals, dreams, or purpose.
- Transforming Habits
Financial situations are created as a result of actions taken without thought taking place: these are your money habits, which you will explore along with methods to help you make constructive change.
- Current Spending Patterns
The next 2 months of your spending is tracked and placed in categories using my Spending Plan spreadsheet.
- Financial Education
Common financial traps and everyday terms are defined and explained as well as their possibly damaging results. This is information you can use right away.
- 7. Changing your Mindset
Your attitudes to money are explored including how they were developed, possibility of self sabotage, limiting beliefs, and how to change your money mindset for a better life.
- The Mass Media and You
You learn how advertising molds your thinking, often steering you away from what you really want.
- Quarterly One-on-One Calls
To keep you on track and to clarify any difficulties, I offer patient guidance, financial insights, cost and spending reduction tips.
Sound interesting? Enroll in the course by contacting me.
The 12-week Debt Eliminator course introduces many new and unfamiliar topics that require review and reinforcement in order to achieve the end goal: becoming debt-free.
There’s no quick fix to years of accumulating consumer debt; it’s going to take patient, determined action on an hourly, daily, and weekly basis – over years. A major benefit of the Debt Eliminator program is that your precious credit rating will be preserved and rebuilt.
Using webinars and teleconferences, I periodically review important subject matter involving:
- Your spending plan
- Assistance is creating a personal strategy
- Analysis of spending plans
- Monitoring progress
- Economizing measures
- Analysis of decision-making on important financial subjects; specifically, contrasting previous thinking with updated and informed information
- Answering questions, addressing situations
- Encouragement and inspiration
- Process of changing habits
- Limiting day-to-day expenses
And much more!